TF Structural Fine requires no primers, no scrub coats, no curing procedures, and has variable mixing ratios. Its unique chemistry gives the worker from 10-40 minutes of working time, while still capable of generating strengths higher than concrete after 24 hours. Refer to application and cure time sections.
TF Structural Fine offers an extremely fast return to service, even in cold weather applications. It can be applied as thick or as thin as the user desires, while still maintaining its excellent mechanical properties. It is recommended to use TF Structural for applications thicker than ¼”. TF Structural Fine is highly resistant to freeze thaw, salt scaling, abrasion, impact, UV, salts, oil, gas and many other damaging environmental effects.
- No minimum or maximum thicknesses.
- Fast curing. Return to service in under 30 minutes, if needed.
- Easy to mix, variable mix ratios between powder and Part B activator.
- Superior bond strength to prepared concrete.
- High early strength gains; can be stronger than concrete in 4 hours.
- Zero VOC’s.
- Excellent long term wear resistance.
- Economical and easy to apply.
- Working time and cure time can be adjusted with accelerators and retarders.
- Can be used in vertical applications.
- Can be placed into forms with proper technique.